- me: dude what happens if it's Danny that's the evil one
- friend: I'd stop watching. I have no mental stability for another Hans.
- other friend: "Oh Laura, if only there was someone out there who loved you"
- me: nO nONONONONONONONONONO
- friend: CARMILLA DOES THO. LIKE A GARLIC PUNGENT CURRENTLY TIED UP VAMPIRE QUEEN.
You Aren’t Boring I Just Suck At Conversations I’m Sorry: a novel by me
I’m Not Ignoring You I Just Don’t Know What To Say: a sequel by me
I Feel Like I have Nothing Interesting To Say So I Don’t Say Anything At All And I’m Really Sorry Don’t Stop Talking To Me: the trilogy.
she just stood there doing this little dance until we got up
Carmilla - Cast
if anybody asks me why i hate men, i’m just gonna redirect them to this post.
it’s pretty fucking obvious that men only want to invest in breast cancer research to further degrade, objectify, and jerk off to body parts they already feel 100% entitled to. that’s what is at stake for them.
what about the women whose “tatas” weren’t saved? how must they feel being surrounded by awareness ads that focus more on keeping women’s sexy-sexy-titties-to-continue-titillating-the-males than saving real life human beings and helping survivors?
If anyone’s wondering, those posts came from here. It’s a forum for breast cancer support. Give it a read, and you’ll see how many women are outright abandoned by their husbands, sometimes after being married for decades, because their “tatas” couldn’t be saved.